7 Chakra hanging set
Some spiritual views hold that our body is more than just physical and mental, it’s also an energetic system called chakras. Chakra means wheel or cycle. There are seven main chakras situated along the spine, from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Chakras refer to various energy centers in your body that correspond to specific nerve bundles and internal organs. If these energy centers get blocked, you may experience physical or emotional symptoms related to a particular chakra.
The Seven Main Chakras-
- Muladhara, the Root Chakra: connection to courage, willpower, survival, safety, and vitality, the red chakra tells us to slow down, be mindful, and remain safe
- Svadisthana, the Sacral Chakra: The sacral chakra is the center of physical needs, pleasure stimulation, creativity, and self-worth. Like its color, the orange chakra exudes a feeling of warmth and excitement.
- Manipura, the Solar Plexus Chakra: The solar plexus chakra boasts the color of sunshine and is located above the navel. It is your constant source of power and where self-confidence manifests. Besides, it is associated with your sense of sight. the yellow chakra helps you feel confident, motivated, and powerful.
- Anahata, the Heart Chakra: The heart chakra is the balance point of all the other chakras and your center for compassion, empathy, forgiveness, and love.
- Vishuddi, the Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is responsible for the ability to communicate, creativity, and self-expression. As it is near the end of the color spectrum, blue allows for the calmness of the mind and the slowing down of racing thoughts, enhancing your verbal and writing communication, and subsequently, your creativity.
- Ajna, the Third Eye Chakra: The third eye chakra affects universal consciousness, clarity, intuition, and self-knowledge. It also makes the link between the soul and the world around it clearer.
- Sahasrara, the Crown Chakra: The crown chakra has the most spiritual properties of all seven chakras. The purple chakra is the center of enlightenment, dynamic thoughts, and spirituality.